|Home||News||People||Programme||Student Session||Registration||Accommodation||Venue||Visa Info||Practical Info||Tourist Info||Contact|
For Chinese participants (including participants from Hongkong, Macau, Taiwan), please click HERE to enter the Chinese registration page.
All participants are requested to register before Nov. 10, 2010 through the online registration system.
Online Registration: click HERE to enter.
Notes: Student participants should present valid proofs (student ID card or letter from their institution or program director) at the reception desk on Dec. 3, 2010.
Registration Fees (For participants outside China)
|Before and on Nov. 10, 2010||After Nov. 10, 2010|
|Student||1500 RMB (173 €)||1600 RMB (185 €)|
|Regular||3000 RMB (346 €)||3200 RMB (370 €)|
Methods of Payment
1. By Bank Transfer
|Beneficiary's Name:||Sun Yat-sen University|
|Beneficiary's Address:||Xingang Road West 135, 510275 Guangzhou, P. R. China|
|Swift Code:||ICBKCNBJGDG||Beneficiary bank's Name:||Industrial and Commercial Bank of China,
Guangdong Branch, Sub-branch of Sun Yat-sen University
|Beneficiary bank's Address:||Xingang Road West 135, 510275 Guangzhou, P. R. China|
2. On Site: Payment in cash.
1. Please write ‘SELLC2010’ and your name as postscripts on the bank transfer form.
2. Please send a valid warrant of your remittance [eg. a (scanned) copy of the remittance receipt] to firstname.lastname@example.org for the confirmation of your payment.
3. Payment could be charged either in RMB or in Euro. The exchange rate between Euro and RMB is 8.66 (fixed).
4. Checks are not accepted.
5. We will confirm your remittance by email.
6. Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
For inquiries about registration, visa, hotel reservation, and payment, please contact:
Miss. Liping TANG